Thanks for your time on Visit Bournemouth. Below is some key information and useful stuff, please get in contact if you require anything further.
- The total population of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch (known as the South Dorset conurbation) is 383,713.
- Over 1 million people attend the Bournemouth Air Festival each year.
- Bournemouth was historically in Hampshire but became part of Dorset in 1974.
- JPMorgan Chase has their European headquarters in Bournemouth, employing over 10,000 people.
Did You Know...
- Bournemouth was the first town in the UK to introduce and use CCTV cameras, set up in 1984.
- Oasis used Bournemouth beach for the cover of their single "All Around The World"
- Bournemouth has many literary links, Mary Shelley lived and is buried in Bournemouth, Tolkien spent 30 years holidaying here, Oscar Wilde taught here and Robert Louis Stevenson wrote 'The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' while living in Bournemouth. Bournemouth is referenced as Sandbourne in many of Thomas Hardy's novels.
Visit Bournemouth Logo
The Visit Bournemouth logo is provided here. You do not need to ask our permission to use it but we would appreciate a quick email to let us know where it's being used.
To add a simple link to Visit Bournemouth on your website, copy and paste the code below:
<a href="http://www.visitbournemouth.com" target="_self">Visit Bournemouth</a>
For the best selection of Bournemouth related images check out the Bournemouth Lightbox on iStock by Getty Images.
The range includes royalty free and editorial shots from Bournemouth and Poole.