1) It's happening this weekend with events on from Friday 30th June to Sunday 2nd July, most are free.
2) The theme this year is Superheroes - so dress up in your best outfits and be part of it.
3) There's a free open air cinema screening of The Incredibles on Friday at 5pm in The Triangle.
4) The pride parade is the most colourful aspect of the weekend and starts at 11am on East Cliff and travels through town to end up at The Triangle. Line the route and grab a rainbow flag to wave.
5) There is a free afternoon of family-friendly entertainment and information stalls in the Lower Gardens from 12.30pm on Saturday.
6) Heather Small from MPeople will be headlining on stage in The Triangle.
7) Other acts lined up include Livin Joy, Phats & Small, Brandon Block and the ever popular Angie Brown.
8) Wristbands are needed to enter The Triangle. The wristband gives you entry into The Triangle Arena with access to the onsite bar and catering facilities, dance and seating area’s next to the main stage and great entertainment. They are £12 each.
9) For £25 you get a VIP wristband. VIP access gives you the best views of the main stage, it’s own bar service, a meet and greet with some of the acts and complimentary fizz or soft drink.
10) On Sunday Kingston Lacy is holding a fringe event with a live Jazz Picnic from 2pm. Come along and enjoy live music, the National Trust property will also be flying the rainbow flag for the very first time.
Bourne Free has grown into one of Bournemouth's top event and there's plenty for all to enjoy. Come along and join in the fun.